Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow! My first day as a blogger







Lady Lynn's Boutique has gorgeous one of a kind, bold, fresh & new exciting jewelry designs that are sure to make an exciting addition to any outfit.We are Direct Importers & Manufactures of Quality Sterling Silver Pendants, Rings, Earrings and Bracelets.

We specialize in unique one of a kind jewelry that is not for the “wall flower” but for the Diva inside all of us!

I have been in the jewelry business for over 35 years. I am married to the most wonderful & supportive man in the world. After all these years of enjoying my profession, I look forward to being able to share with my readers a wealth of knowledge and style that I have accumulated over the years.

Discover which styles of jewelry and colors of gemstones suit you best and how to use your jewelry to add depth and variety to your wardrobe. Find out which jewelry styles compliment your personality & style. Revitalize your currant wardrobe with jewelry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Muse said...

I am so proud to call you my friend!

And you know how I feel about your lovely art jewelry....

You have a gift, a talent and you are sharing that blessing...

Way to go!!! :)