Monday, November 17, 2008

I Feel Honored and Grateful!

I received this award
Top 10 Butterfly Award ~ For the Coolest Blog I Know
Thank you so much ladies, I am honored!


Here are the guidelines for receiving this award.


1. Put the logo on your blog (check)


2. Add a link to the person who awarded you (check)


3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award (done)


4. Add links to those blogs (done)


5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs (done)


6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool (done)


Here are the 10 coolest blogs that I have chosen to receive this award because each of these ladies go beyond themselves to care about others!

Night Helper Potty Watch
Pink Pig Cottage
Web Gems
White Azalea
White Iris Designs
Amy Lilley Designs
Snowberry Creek
Country Keepsakes
Craft From My Heart
Delightfully Wed

0 comments: