Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Share In The Excitement At Lady Lynn’s Boutique

This is one of my favorite times of the year! Soon I will be departing on one of my buying trips and the excitement is palatable. I have arranged to meet with several of my international suppliers and I understand that this year’s collection is nothing less than spectacular! I can’t wait to get my hands on the handcrafted sterling silver gemstone jewelry from some of the most exotic locations on earth.

In addition to my gorgeous line of gemstone pendants, rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces, I plan to increase my sterling sliver line, adding some unique designs of pendants, earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets. I have also requested matched jewelry sets with a “twist”. While a matched set does not have to be identical, each piece should enhance the other, bringing out the beauty of the stone it is complimenting.

I am so excited about the opportunity to travel and I wish I could take each and every one of your with me. Well, wait, maybe I can. If you have been looking for that special piece, drop me an email and I will try to locate it for you. Do you need a certain color, stone, or style to complete an outfit? Let me help you impress your friends and family with an unbelievable addition to your jewelry wardrobe. Be a part of the excitement here at Lady Lynn’s Boutique and let me help you breath life into your favorite outfit. Send me an email expressing what you are looking for and allow me to suggest some fantastic combinations that will amaze you. Also stay tuned for the announcement of the arrival of our Fall 2008 collection.

1 comments:

The Muse said...

Hello Lady Lynn...So you are traveling? Oh how exciting!
I do hope we can hear about your trip and see wonderful pictures of you "being Lady Lynn" :)

Please keep us posted :)