Thursday, February 14, 2013

Go From Ordinary To Remarkable


Fashion and jewelry have always been something I am passionate about. From a very young child, following in my mother's footsteps, I loved to "dress up".

My mother was an extraordinary woman who was talented, imaginative and had a great sense of style. She was a model in New York City. As a young child, my sister and I would go with her, into the city, Saturday mornings and enter a major department store for a Saturday morning of modeling. The store would dress my sister and I in fancy little girls dresses complete with hat, little gloves, patent leather shoes and a stuffed animal and parade us around the store while Mom was on the runway.
My Dad was the third generation in his family to continue in the jewelry business in New York City. Gold, platinum and precious gems always adorned my beautiful mother and us girls had our little jewelry keepsakes that we treasured.

So enough about the past, let's move into the present.

Let me be the first one to tell you…
BEAUTY COMES FROM WITHIN!

True beauty has very little to do with genetics. It has to do with your attitude about how you see yourself.
All of us ten to get in a rut from time to time, and we, with out realizing it, let things slide. Then we spend money, waste time and become frustrated trying to change our "look" with a new hair style, buying more clothes or give up and admit defeat blaming everything from lack of money, weight or lack of time for creating this frustration.

I am here to motivate you!
Ladies, you
ARE worth it!
All women are created equal, it is what we do with ourselves that makes us stand out from a crowd and feel special. Rich or poor, sleek or curvy, tall or petite we all are knockouts!

I want each of you to embark on a journey with me.
Don't lower your expectations because you are on a budget. Let's embark on this journey together. It all starts with a new attitude, fresh thoughts and realistic goals. Together we will travel on a road of self discovery.

Let's get real...Fashion editors don't write for the average American woman. The prices of the clothes and accessories they feature are way too expensive. During these challenging economic times, I for one would appreciate them posting more affordable choices. Too be quite honest, most of the designer outfits are more than my Hubby and my combined salary could afford.
With some careful planning, a little creativity we can buy our wardrobe for the entire season with what one designer ensemble would cost.

So today we begin this journey together. We will dive into discovering and choosing your best colors, makeup tips, hair and makeup, learn how to accessorize, discover and create your signature style, and finally strategic shopping all of which will save you time, money and frustration.
 
You can start today or jump in any time along the way.
Let’s begin…

0 comments: